This man needs no introduction. From ecommerce to space exploration to energy efficient cars to philanthropy he has made his mark everywhere. Inspired by many innovators of our time and before, he really wants to contribute for the betterment of mankind. Elon Musk – The man behind PayPal, SpaceX and Tesla Motors.
I am sure you know him, but in case not, please Google about him and go through few of the videos where he talks about his vision and how he wants to build Tesla. I am inspired by him and respect his vision, thoughts and actions. Great to see such visionary entrepreneurs around us!
Though I have gone through few of his interview videos and listened to him (where he has answered few of these questions from his side), I am still thinking over following questions…
1. Tesla Motors made profit after 10 years in first quarter of 2013. I am sure, so far he must have gone through several ups and downs and especially when it comes to self-motivation, how did he manage to remain focused running nonprofit making company so far?
2. After PayPal, like other entrepreneurs, why he did not continue with Internet technologies and brought innovation there? Especially in the scenario mentioned above. I wish he makes Tesla big though and let others focus on Internet related innovation
3. How he manages to work 100 hours per week :)?
4. How he manages to focus on different domains (automobile / manufacturing and space exploration) at the same time and efficiently manage the functioning?
5. When are electric car prices going to be affordable to people like me?
I just thought to create a basic infographic on Elon by using eDraw Mindmap tool and Wikipedia based information. Feel free to use this infographic but request you to refer to Wikipedia and other sources just to make sure I have not missed any specific information in this picture.